Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Years Already!!

Chad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 2nd. I can't believe it's been that long and in a way it seems like it should be longer. Well, a lot has happened in two years, mostly just two kids. We are not planning on making it three by our next anniversary, in case you were wondering. Nothing too exciting to talk about over a two year span. School, work and the kids. That's our life right now.

3 comments:

Ripley Family said...

Hey Congrats on the TWO years! It goes fast huh? Seems like forever but pretty soon they'll all blend together! P.S. I'm glad you aren't going to have a third one before me! I can't keep up with you girl! You're amazing!

Timani said...

Congrats!!!

Ty Robbins said...

Ummm, yeah I'm pretty sure you guys should wait to have a third until we can give Ellie and Hayden some more cousins! Lol. Hooray for the two years!