So, Hayden got Thrush yesterday and we went into the Doctor's office to get him taken care of. Before we get to see the Doc they needed to weigh and measure him. In one of my previous posts I mentioned that WIC did all that on Monday. Well, in just two days he has gained weight and length. He is now currently 19lbs 1oz and 26 inches long, according to the Doc. I know there is a difference of scales and stuff like that, but I wasn't expecting that big of a difference between the two of them. I guess he's gaining weight in his sleep or something. Anyways, they painted his mouth with medicine that is PURPLE!! He was pretty funny looking, but still so cute.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Thrush
So, Hayden got Thrush yesterday and we went into the Doctor's office to get him taken care of. Before we get to see the Doc they needed to weigh and measure him. In one of my previous posts I mentioned that WIC did all that on Monday. Well, in just two days he has gained weight and length. He is now currently 19lbs 1oz and 26 inches long, according to the Doc. I know there is a difference of scales and stuff like that, but I wasn't expecting that big of a difference between the two of them. I guess he's gaining weight in his sleep or something. Anyways, they painted his mouth with medicine that is PURPLE!! He was pretty funny looking, but still so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! that is so funny! Connor had thrush, too. The only one of all my kids. It's pretty funny looking but it works. We have pictures just like those ones somewhere.
I have been such a bad blogger lately...so I'm finally getting caught up and look at you !!! A whole new blog!!! It looks so great and I LOVE all your family pics! Super cute! I so wish we lived closer...it would be nice to hang out while our husbands are gone huh!? Oh, and Hayden is sooo big! Brielle turns one today...and I think she is only 24 lbs.! Hope everything is going good and Hayden gets better! XOXO
Post a Comment