Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost there....



Ellie will be in Nursery next month!! We are both really excited. We will actually be able to start going to class now, instead of being out in the hall chasing her around. It's kinda crazy that I have a kid that old! She continues to keep us on our toes and already acts like a teenager! Her vocabulary is getting bigger both with signs and spoken words. She loves to help with the laundry, dishes, and feeding and playing with Hayden. She likes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, jumping on our bed, drawing, and being outside. She also likes being a big girl and eating at the table.

4 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

Okay, okay, I can't say "No" to that face either. Hmmm, maybe we shouldn't let them know that...EVER! Lol. I'm glad the kids are doing good. How's life in Pullman?

Whitney R said...

Yay for Nursery! (Unless your a leader.. cause then it's a little boring sometimes).

Oh she is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to have kids!

Amanda said...

She looks like she is up to no good! haha

Megan said...

I loved teaching my kids sign language. Olivia is doing the sign for more (also says "mo, mo" when she does it) But it helps so much w/tantrums and communication.