Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween





So, this year we didn't make it to our ward trunk or treat because the kids did not have a good day. Both had meltdowns the ENTIRE day. Yesterday was by far the worst day I have ever had and this morning started out the same way, but ended all right. We ended up taking pictures with them in their costumes today. Ellie was a skunk, Hayden was Hulk, Chad was a mean rocker, and I was the mom ripping her hair out. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sorry the last few days were hard. Everyone looks cute, though! Hang in there, you're an awesome mom.

Anonymous said...

We missed you at the stake Halloween party, but I totally understand the bad days. Sometimes it's just not worth it to venture out. They looked adorable in their costumes.

Amanda said...

Cute kids! Did you make the skunk costume?