It has been a while since I have posted anything...so I will get right on that.
We had a great holiday vacation and enjoyed being with family. We got to see two of Chad's brothers that came up from Utah and some of my family that came up from Las Vegas. We enjoy seeing everyone and letting the kids play with cousins and have the grandparents spoil them.
This Christmas I didn't wake up until 7am!! That's a record. You have to understand that I usually can't sleep past 3am on Christmas morning. I kinds think it was because I wasn't pregnant, so I could actually get some sleep. So, we had Christmas at my parents house at 7 and then went over to Chad's parents (who live a mile away from my parents) at 10am and had more presents to open. We had yummy breakfasts a both houses and got lots of good presents. We are so spoiled! Then we just hung out and played with our new toys.
For New Years we go to my grandparents in the Tri-Cities and have Thanksgiving all over again. There's turkey and all the fixins'. We watch football and visit and take naps. It's awesome. We had a great time.
Ellie is talking up a storm and getting into all sorts of new things. She likes to help me around the house and with her brother. She is still as rambunctious as ever.
Hayden weighs the same as his big sister and is almost walking. He doesn't want anything to do with crawling and is trying to pull himself up on to his feet. He is just like his sister. I will post some pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment