Well...our Halloween didn't turn out like we had planned, but it was still fun. Hayden woke up with a fever and wasn't his normal sweet and happy self, so we didn't do much. We had a ward party that we were planning on going to, but Chad stayed home with Hayden, so that I could get out of the house and take Ellie Trick 'or' Treating. Ellie was a cheerleader this year and Hayden was going to be Tom Cruise from Risky Business. I was really looking forward to Hayden dressing up. I will just have to dress him up later and post some pictures. Ellie had a blast playing with her friends, eating candy, and playing games. There were a lot of cute costumes too.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
Well...our Halloween didn't turn out like we had planned, but it was still fun. Hayden woke up with a fever and wasn't his normal sweet and happy self, so we didn't do much. We had a ward party that we were planning on going to, but Chad stayed home with Hayden, so that I could get out of the house and take Ellie Trick 'or' Treating. Ellie was a cheerleader this year and Hayden was going to be Tom Cruise from Risky Business. I was really looking forward to Hayden dressing up. I will just have to dress him up later and post some pictures. Ellie had a blast playing with her friends, eating candy, and playing games. There were a lot of cute costumes too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha!! Who thought of the Risky Business idea? That's hysterical!
Post a Comment