So, I have seen some people post a photo of the day to help them be more in the moment with their kids or just to journal and whatnot for resolutions. Well, one of my goals is to have more fun with the kids and not be so worried about messes. So, one thing I have started is making smoothies. I don't do it everyday because it would be a lot of work to clean up, but the kids love them and are always excited when I start making them. I got a picture of Hayden today and thought it was pretty cute! I'm not going to be posting a picture everyday, but hopefully I will think to pull out the camera when they do funny things. Enjoy!
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture!!
I love it! That little boy steals my heart every time.
Post a Comment