So, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Let's see, what have we been up too.... Chad is trying to figure out where he wants to go to grad school. Eastern or Portland. He is leaning more toward Portland because they have a Marriage and Family masters program, rather than the basic Psychology masters at Eastern. We will see though.
The kids are getting big. Ellie starts preschool in the fall. Crazy! Their birthdays are coming up and I want to decorate and have fun games for them to do since they are older. I'll let you know what I come up with.
I am just doing the mom thing. I have started couponing and I love it! I have started seeing results the past couple shopping trips that I have made, so I know my hard work is paying off.
Also, I'm PREGNANT! Yup, baby #3 is due in August. I'm 15 weeks and feel like I'm 25 weeks. It's crazy. No morning sickness, which is a blessing, but my back is already hurting and I will probably start physical therapy soon. I didn't have physical therapy with Hayden until 7 or 8 months because of my back. Things are definitely happening faster, but it seems to be going really slow. Anyways, that's what has been happening with us. Hope all is well with you guys!
10 comments:
I'm so excited you're preggie!! Congratulations!!
Danielle! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You are an awesome mom. I hope the pregnancy goes well and you stay feeling healthy the whole time. :)
Yay! I was wondering when you were going to announce it. : ) Also, I'm really glad you guys aren't moving to Texas. Another Yay!
Congrats on baby # 3, how exciting!!! :)
Holy cow! I am so excited for you guys! Glad you aren't sick though, hope everything goes well!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Yeah for you guys. I don't know how you do it keeping up with the little ones you have, and now you get another one. Admiration!! Wow! Good for you. We're excited for you!!
Congratulations! I can't believe you have a child old enough for preschool, times FLIES.
Congrats on your 3rd baby seems like yesterday that I was adoring your 1st at Chad's mom's house. So exciting!
Congrats!!!! I haven't followed any blogs for a couple months, see the things I miss out on.
So how far apart will they all be?
Post a Comment