


Beckham is almost nine months, which is kinda crazy. He has been crawling for a month and he claps, waves, climbs on everything, and raises his hands above his head for up and yay. He is a total momma's boy and shows it by resting his head on my shoulder any time I pick him up. He is the most needy out of all of the kids when they were this age. I find him standing up in his crib whenever I go to get him from nap or bedtime. He has to be attached to me at all times or he freaks out. He will be walking soon, which I think I will like. He loves to be outside and laughs really hard when the kids play with him. He has six teeth and is currently getting some more. He is still a chunk and has many rolls. I just love my chubby baby!
1 comment:
Love this little chub of love!
Post a Comment