
Ellie's fourth birthday was the 27th! It's kinda crazy to think that I have a four year old and that she will be in kindergarten next year. She loves preschool and riding the bus. She does so well in school and her teachers love her. Ellie is friends with everybody and makes everyone feel included. She loves to help at school and and at home with Beckham. She is the little mommy and has to be told to quit smothering kids and Beckham. She is sassy, opinionated, active, loving, and stubborn. She loves playing with kids and is not afraid to make new friends. She likes to try new things and is always up for some fun adventure. She likes to read and can memorize stories like no ones business. She loves doing projects and crafts and making things for friends and family. She is a joy to have around and I feel blessed to have her in our family. We butt heads most of the time because she thinks she is the boss, but I love that she is my mini me.
1 comment:
Smartest little girl I know! She's getting so big.
Post a Comment