Monday, May 9, 2011

Hayden is 3!


Hayden turned three on the first. My parents came up for the weekend, so we were able to do some fun things with them. I made a cake for both of their birthdays, which tasted really good, but did not look so pretty. Thanks Brittney for your butter cream recipe and pans!

Hayden, Hayden, Hayden......I don't have words to tell you how I feel. You are the SWEETEST kid. You are so gentle with Beckham and love being his big brother. You are HILARIOUS and make me bust a gut everyday with your witty comments. You love playing with Ellie and other kids. You are a scardy cat, but I think it is the cutest thing. You would think for your size you wouldn't mind plowing kids over for the toy you want, but you don't. You don't want to hurt anybody. You don't like to see people being sad or crying and you like to give hugs when they are. You go with the flow, which is good. You balance out Ellie who is the leader and task master. You have the loudest voice ever for a little kid. I can never be mad at you because of your cute faces and concern for others. Love you Hayden.

1 comment:

Jenny Robbins said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! I sure do love that cute little man.