Chad and I celebrate our five year anniversary at the beginning of the month. I am amazed at how fast time goes by. I am grateful to be married to such a great guy. He seems to intuitively know what I need before I do, he is very considerate, loving, and easy going. My weaknesses are his strengths and his weaknesses are my strengths, so we compliment each other well. I am very grateful and happy and am looking forward to the years to come. :) We need to take some pictures of us.
1 comment:
YES PLEASE to the pictures! I know Cheryl is REALLY wanting to do family pictures this year and hiring a pro. I'm sure we'll get some good stuff from that, but in the meantime, y'all need to be camera friendly with what you've got! :) Congrats on 5 years! That's so great.
Post a Comment