We are still here. A lot has been happening and we have been busy visiting family and having fun this summer before school starts.
I am also 13 weeks pregnant with baby number 4! I have been sick A LOT, I'm already showing, my pants don't fit, and this baby is already measuring big. We'll see how big it is when it gets here. We are all really excited and can't wait to find out what we're having.
8 comments:
Congrats! That is exciting news.. Hope you start feeling better soon
Yay! I'm so glad we're all having babies at the same time. I hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations!! You'll have to let me know what number is harder to adjust to, 3 or 4!
Danielle I"m so happy for you. I couldn't wait to hear this news:)!
I am so sorry you've been sick. It's the worst. I'm thinking it's going to be a girl, at least that's my best guess.
Congrats!! I'm way excited for you!
Congratulations!! That's awesome! I hope you start to feel better soon~
Congrats on #4, so exciting!!
Post a Comment