Saturday, January 28, 2012

37 Weeks

Only two weeks left. I am having a scheduled c-section on Feb. 16th. I am pretty excited that it's almost here and we get to see our baby girl soon. We have decided on the name Evee Elizabeth, but it will be set in stone once we see her. I'm hoping the name fits her because we haven't been able to agree on anything else.
I'm feeling good, just tired chasing three other kids around and am ready to not have this belly preventing me from doing things and being in the way. I have only taken one picture this pregnancy and that was a while ago. I will have to take at least one to compare to the others, maybe I will have Chad do that this week.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so soon! I'm so excited for you. I love her name. It's totally sweet.

The Asay's said...

Love the name you guys picked.

Erin said...

Wahoo! Can't wait to see baby girl!

Jenny Robbins said...

Day before my birthday!! I wonder if our little girl will get here before or after Evee. Guess we'll see. Either way, I can't wait to meet both our girls. :)