Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow!





Well, we have a foot of snow here and today we went out to enjoy it. Beckham didn't like it much, but Ellie and Hayden had a blast. We just got over the 24hr stomach flu, so it was nice to get out of the house. Let me just say that having the flu at 35 wks is NOT fun. Hayden and I got it at the same time. Luckily, Chad was able to take off work and take care of us because I was out of commission.

Holidays were good. We had fun visiting family in Othello. We all got spoiled like usual.

Chad has decided to get another degree. If you didn't know he already has a double degree in Psychology and Sociology. Doesn't know exactly what degree yet, but yes a new adventure to say the least.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Exciting you're almost done with pregnancy. Are you going to have ten more since it's so dang easy for you:)? Glad you're better!

Jenny Robbins said...

I love their little headbands! So cute in the snow. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha - i think we'll have...3:) I couldn't even walk around the last month, I had to crawl! You have beautiful kids, can't wait to see the next one.

Brittney said...

sorry you guys were sick!