| We went into the hospital Thursday morning at 9 and they took me to the surgery room at 11:45 and got me all ready and she was here maybe ten minutes later. The surgery went really well this time. With Beckham I was throwing up during the whole procedure and I was really tired. This time I was more prepared for a c-section because it was planned and I kind of new what to expect. I didn't throw up this time either. Chad actually looked over the curtain when they were pulling her out! That's pretty big, since Chad hasn't cut the cord for any of the kids. They actually had a hard time getting her out and I was worried Chad was going to freak out by watching them yank a baby out of my stomach, but he hid it really well if he was. We tried naming her Evelyn while we were in the hospital, but it did not last long before we knew that she wasn't an Evelyn. She eats and sleeps really well and I am feeling like my normal self, so no complaining there. The kids love her and Beckham is still adjusting. He has only tried to step on her once when she was getting changed, but he steals her pacifier many times a day. We are all doing well and are getting our new routine down. |
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Birth Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Danielle! Hope you guys are doing well and recovering quickly. I love all your kids' names, this one included!
I'm so glad it went better this time. You're amazing!
Congrats on another beautiful baby! Hope you are recovering well!
Congratulations you guys! You're a superhero. It sounds like you have healed so well. She's so cute too! :)
Hey beautiful!!! I'm finally blogging again so I wanted to say hi!! So sorry we didn't get to see you when we came down in April, I really wanted to catch up and say hi. I hope you are still feeling ok and things are going well. You are a better woman than I...4 kids! You are my hero! I hope to see you in the summer! Miss ya! xoxo
Post a Comment