Evie is sitting up by herself and has six teeth. She also crawls which is so cute. She does the one armed army crawl. She is a very happy, easy going baby. I'm very grateful for that with the rest of life going on. She is eight months and 20 pounds and is wearing 18 month clothes. She is taking after Hayden right now. The other two were big, but Hayden was in 2T clothes when he was one and size 6 diapers before he was potty trained at age two. We'll see.
Beckham is two and definitely keeping everyone on their toes. If it's quiet for too long you know he got into something. He is my fearless one and always jumping off of something and trying to fly. I'm surprised he hasn't broken any bones or gotten stitches yet. He is happy and sweet most of the time and is talking a mile a minute these days. He like to tell Ellie and Hayden what to do and be in charge.
2 comments:
I love all these little munchkins and I'm so glad you guys live so much closer so we get to hang out more. :)
They are SO cute!! Are you guys still in Pullman?
Post a Comment