Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ellie's One!!




Ellie turned one April 27th, but because I was in the hospital being induced we celebrated a few days early. She still hasn't had any cake. :( When she does have cake for the first time we will definitely post some pictures of the event! Here are some pictures of her opening presents.

Here is a list of things Ellie can do:
*Give Hayden Kisses
*Knows the signs for more, milk, hi, bye, all done, and food.
*She can clap, jump, dance, wave, climb stairs, and point to things we ask where they are.
*She loves to read the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" books.
*She sings and chatters all day.
*She will bring us diapers, wipes, her bottle, books, blanket, baby doll, teddy if we ask her to.
*She loves her pink teddy bear and blanket and gives them loves often.
*She is also good at distractions to get to what she really wants.

These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll remember more later.

2 comments:

Ripley Family said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!! Yea for turning one!!! I remember when you and your parents came to Zoe's one year birthday..it seems just yesterday, but it was almost 3 years ago! Crazy huh?

Megan said...

What a smart girl! You guys are doing a great job! She is adorable and smart- watch out!