Friday, May 16, 2008

**What time does my child wake up?

Seven

**How long have I been a mom?

Thirteen Months

**Favorite kid show?

Scooby-Doo

**Favorite chore?

Laundry

**Favorite meal to cook?

Artichoke Chicken

**Favorite thing Chad does with the kid?

Play and wrestle with Ellie after he gets home from work, so I don't go insane. He also changes her diapers for the rest of the day after he gets home as well.

**What are five things that make me smile about being a mom.

1. Ellie's kisses.

2. Hayden's little noises.

3. Nap time

4. Ellie's Laugh.

5. Holding Hayden close.

**Where do I want to take my kids someday?

Church History Tour

**One thing you said you’d never do as a mom.

Let my kids sleep in my bed with me. It's happened a few times. The last time with Ellie was when she was 4 months. I only do it when their little.

**Favorite quality your mom has.

Patience, which I am still working on.

**Advice to new moms.

Write down everything during the first few weeks. Enjoy each day even when their small and don't do anything, but sleep, eat, poop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Hayden is so little and cute Thanks for playing tag with me! ;)

Ashley said...

Dnaielle! You have such cute kids I love all of your pictures!