Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Six Weeks Old




Hayden is now six weeks! He is a really good baby. H sleeps a lot, eats a lot and is close to 11lbs. The only problem he has is that he is really gassy, so sometimes he takes a while to settle down. I guess I could have seen it coming, since that runs on both sides of the family. :) Anyways, the reason I was making this post is because he is starting to lose his hair, just like Ellie did at this age. But he is starting to look like his Grandpa Gibson! Can you see the resemblance?

2 comments:

Ripley Family said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I was so excited to see him when we came down! You'll have to post pics of the blessing when it happens! I can see the resemblence between him and grandpa gibson! Look out Ladies!!!!

Megan said...

aww, he's SO cute! and he does look like his granpa!! it's funny to see pictures of your dad I always have to look twice to make sure it's not my dad, even though I know it's yours! say hi to your parents for me!