Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July




I know that it's way past the fourth of July, but I thought I would update everyone on what we did. We went to Stoneridge with Chad's parents and his brother, Ty and Ty's wife Jenny. We had a good time. We got to go swimming and hot tubbing, we got to play walleyball, miniature golf, and we got to work out as well. Ellie didn't like the pool so much, but she loved the hot tub. It was nice to hang out and relax with everyone.
While we were there Chad saw a prowler and had to take some pictures of it. He also said that it had a sign on it that read, "You must shorter than five feet to ride in it." My Grammi would have loved it because she's 4'9" and in most cars has to sit on a pillow or a thick book to see over the steering wheel.

3 comments:

Timani said...

I think Grami was 4'8 and 3/4" at her tallest, she's gotta be shorter than that now. Cracks me up, I remember being about the same height as her in 4th grade, couldn't wait to pass her up, my next goal was my dad and did that too. :)

Whitney R said...

We love Stoneridge! My family had a timeshare but during the winter. I think the summer might be more fun than the winter. But I haven't been since 2005.

Ty Robbins said...

How did I miss that?! We had such a great time with you guys! Can't wait to see you all again and see how much the kids have grown.