We had spaghetti tonight for dinner and Ellie loved it. This is the first time she has had it at our house. We finally found some spaghetti sauce that doesn't have citric acid in it (ellie is allergic to citric acid and it's in everything!!). At first she was very cautious and only grabbed a noodle at a time and then she decided to dump her plate onto her tray and dig in with both hands. It was messy, but cute as well. Every time she put a noodle in her mouth she would giggle like it tickled or something. It was funny to watch. She was pretty tired and she couldn't help rubbing her eyes, so she got sauce on her face. We thought she looked like an Indian.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Little Indian
We had spaghetti tonight for dinner and Ellie loved it. This is the first time she has had it at our house. We finally found some spaghetti sauce that doesn't have citric acid in it (ellie is allergic to citric acid and it's in everything!!). At first she was very cautious and only grabbed a noodle at a time and then she decided to dump her plate onto her tray and dig in with both hands. It was messy, but cute as well. Every time she put a noodle in her mouth she would giggle like it tickled or something. It was funny to watch. She was pretty tired and she couldn't help rubbing her eyes, so she got sauce on her face. We thought she looked like an Indian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my gosh. i thought brecken was messy. I totally love this, she is a doll!!!
That is so cute, she is just adorable! How in the world did you narrow it down to her being allergic to Citric Acid? Wow!
So cute! I don't think there is kid in the world who doesn't make a mess with spaghetti. We didn't know she was allergic to citric acid..when did that happen??? She doesn't go into anaphalaxis does she??? We hope everything is ok. You guys have the cutest kids!!!
Miss you all!
I love it, that's adorable!
I feel sorry for the person/people who have to clean her and the high chair up.
Danielle! I had no I idea you had another kid. That is awesome! I am so glad I found your blog. It's great that things are going so well for you. Our blog is: daxjennifer.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment