Thursday, October 21, 2010

Apple Orchard



Ellie's preschool class had a field trip yesterday. They went to the organic apple orchard and got to pick some apples. Hayden and I tagged along and took some pictures and got some apples. You have to know though that the orchard sits at he top of a hill, so you have to hike up it to get to the apples. Well, I wasn't thinking straight because I have the baby in his car seat, instead of the wrap and have too many layers on for hiking. Halfway up the hill Hayden wants me to carry him and I'm dripping in sweat. Needless to say we got a couple pictures and then left, so I could take a nap and shower.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i remember when we went to the orchard in kindergarten! so fun!

Jenny Robbins said...

Haha. Man, that would have a serious workout.