Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Almost Done!

So there isn't really anything new with us. Chad is almost done with this semester. He has finals in right around when i'm due, just like last time with Ellie, so we'll see how that goes. So that means that I am almost done as well! I am excited! Only about five weeks left, but it could be as early as three depending on what we find out at the next ultrasound. I'm hoping he's still big, so we can go in early and get him out.
Ellie has started doing a few new things lately. She has started "jumping". She'll stand there and bounce up and down like she's trying to jump, but doesn't get off the ground yet. It's really cute. She has also started making different noises and sounds whens she jabbers. The other day in the car she said Bob, so clearly like she was talking to him. Chad and I just started laughing. She continues to surprise and entertain us with the new and silly things she does. We are loving every minute of it. We can't believe her first birthday is coming up at the end of this month. My how time flies when your having fun!

No comments: