Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Year Older

Yesterday was my 21st birthday and we partied hard by watching conference. Satruday after Priesthood session, Chad surprised me with some flowers and chocolates. Some of the sisters in our ward were getting together while our husbands were at Priesthood session to visit and hang out. That was nice to get out of the house and have some girl time. Yesterday Chad also took care of Ellie for most of the day. He changed all of her diapers (including poopy ones!) and fed her. It was nice to get a break from doing that stuff and being able to enjoy conference. We stayed home and watched it. We figured it would be easier for Ellie to run around our childproofed apartment, than to run around the church. So we got all dressed up and was able to watch the first half of conference, but missed the second session because our internet wouldn't work. Very frustrating! It was overall a very good day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I had baby #2 when I was 21, too. Connor and Aubrey were 15 months apart. It was so wonderful and chaotic all at the same time.

Timani said...

Me too! I was 21 and ALMOST 3 weeks. I'm starting to see a pattern in these "Gibson" girls. :) Hey, I just realized there are only 4 Gibson girls in our generation and we're 3, Angela is the 4th. Actually I'm 1st, Ang 2nd, Megan 3rd and Danielle last. I hadn't ever realized that before. And there are only 4 Gibson boys...my bro Michael, Nathan, Matt, Austin. Weird huh? With all our cousins, I hadn't ever thought of that.