So, this is the story that goes with the first two pictures of Ellie in the tub after she had just woken up. Chad thinks this is a gross story, but I think it's funny. We have pictures, but I think that would be too much for Chad, so I'll just recount what happend.
So, the past few days Ellie has had a pretty bad diaper rash and we usually let her run around without a diaper on sometime during the day to air out her bum. We do button her onesie though, so she doesn't sit directly on the capret with her sore bum. Anyways, Chad gets her up and changes her and decides to let her run free right now, since she had just woken up for the day and her diaper is almost bursting at the seams from the night. She had been running around for maybe five minutes and we hear her grunting like she does when she is poohing. So, Chad grabs her and gets ready to put a diaper on her, but it's TOO LATE! She had already poohed in her onesie. Chad doesn't handle pooh very well, so he is freaking out trying to figure out how to clean her and get her out of her onesie without touching the pooh. We finally decided to run a bath and clean her up that way and of course I was the one that had to wash her down. By the time we get Ellie cleaned up and dressed again, Chad almost missed the bus and I was almost late for my doctors appointment. So, this is our gross story about Ellie and her pooh being everywhere. If you want to see pictures of the mess she made let me know and I can send some to you, otherwise use your imagination.
1 comment:
I'm laughing pretty hard...totally brave letting her streak or even go w/o a diaper.
Post a Comment