
Hayden finally came May 1, 2008 at 2:49 am. He was 9 lbs 4 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He was very stubborn about not wanting to come out, but finally the third time being induced he came out in one push! So, for a little while it was looking like Ellie and Hayden might have the same birthday
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS you guys he is so cute. He was a big guy wasn't he!!! Your a trooper danielle way to go!!!
Hey New Mamma!!!
It looks like you guys are doing well!!! He is so cute you guys!!! How is Ellie doing? She like sharing the grandma spotlight? Miss you guys!!!! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!!! Being induced 3 times...ugh! Feel sorry for you! He's big, I had one same size and I thought he was so tiny, telling the nurses I bet he's only 6 lbs, boy was I off. Didn't Ellie look so huge when you saw her after he was born? How is she doing and how are you?
I dont know if you remember us, we are your old neighbors from Pullman but I just wanted to say Congratulations on your new baby, he is so cute. We hope you are all doing well!!
Yay! Pretty baby! I am sorry you had to be induced so many times! He's such a big boy and is sooo adorable! Watch out for those lovely showers that come with the little guys. ;)
CONGRATULATIONS! I absolutely love his name and he is adorable. Hang in there and you'll be a pro before you know it! Keep up with the naps, they are bound to save your life. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment