Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet


So, last week sometime I was having a hard time with the kids. Ellie was teething and come to find out it was her fist two molars on the top. So she was fussy and whiny more than usual and Hayden had a sour stomach, so he was fussy too. Needless to say it was a very long day and I had to run some errands as well. Chad quickly found this out when he came home for lunch and decided to surprise me and make my day go better. He got two dozen roses and decorated our bed like this and really helped out with the kids when he got home from work. He is very sweet, supportive, and thoughtful. He did make my day I'm happy to say and it went by faster after I saw my surprise.

4 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO sweet! I love it when Nick does nice things to show he understands, it does lighten the load a lot just knowing they appreciate you! You sure have a sweet, sweet guy!!

*~McGarys~* said...

how did you find us? ya who! I had thought about if you guys had one but I don't ever know how to find anyone unless it's threw a blog. I love your pictures. Your kids are so cute and you have a wonderful husband. Are guys in tri-cities again?

Timani said...

That's super special! Glad you have photos to help remember.

Anonymous said...

Chad needs to give Nathan a call and give him a lesson in "sweet things to do for your wife"