Thursday, October 21, 2010
Running
So, I have started running. I go with three other ladies (who happen to be in our ward) at 6:30 in the morning. Now those of you that know me know that I'm NOT a morning person and don't like being cold and am always cold for that matter. Today was day two and we ran 2.5 miles yesterday and 2 miles today. My whole body is sore and today was harder than yesterday because of all the sore muscles. I hope I can get my endurance up fast because we are running a 4.5 mile race on the 30th. We'll see how it goes. Pullman is hilly, so I'm getting more conditioning because the race is flat and at a lower elevation. Let's hope I don't die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dang. You're amazing! I'm so NOT a runner and I'm with you on being cold. Good Luck with your race!
That is awesome that you have taken up running! It definitely helps to have people to go with to motivate you. :)
Post a Comment