So the past few days have been really nice outside. Which is a big change from the rain and snow we have been having up until a few days ago. We have actually been able to play outside and go to the park! Here are some pictures of Ellie enjoying the sunshine and toys, as well as the gravel and she really loves pine cones and bark. She still doesn't know what to think about swings or slides, but we expose her to them so hopefully she will get use to them. She loves the outdoors and so this spring and summer we will probably be spending a lot of time outside.
3 comments:
Ellie is so cute...and we are excited for you and Chad on your second one. Time goes by so fast, but I hope we can see you again sometime soon. Thanks also for your comment. I'm still trying to get caught up with the blog.
Amy & Jeremy
Wow!!! She is getting so big! She turns one here soon right? I'm glad you guys are finally getting some nice weather. Zach and I are trying to make it down soon. Hopefully we'll be there after Hayden is born!!! We miss you guys! Love-Alyssa
You've got a cute family Chad! Although I must say from the pics it looks like your biceps may have decreased in size a little. Must be a dad thing cuz i've noticed mine shrinking too.
Post a Comment