Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Little Cutie!






The first two pictures are of Ellie in the bath tub and she had just woken up. I'll explain in another post. The last two are of Ellie with her hair all done. I actually put some gel in her hair to make her curls stay. Usually if I do anything I just put a barrette in her hair.

1 comment:

Ripley Family said...

My goodness I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! They are so much fun aren't they! Zoe still loves to look at pics of her and Ellie Mae together! ( Sometimes she thinks even pics of Brielle are Ellie) I hope your second delivery goes better Dani. If it's any consolation, my first one was awful and my second one was a piece of cake! ( She was big too.) Good luck and we miss you guys! Love- The Ripley's